AppleInsider podcast talks new iPads, Samsung, and Apple's end to 32-bit appsThis week on the AppleInsider podcast, Victor and Mikey talk about the new iPads, the Samsung Galaxy S8 launch and what happened to Apple's stock price, and the impending iOS switch to only 64-bit apps that could break apps you may rely on.
AppleInsider editors Mikey Campbell and Victor Marks discuss:
- The new iPad: who's it for, how's it perform
- Inside the iPad: very similar to iPad Air (the first one)
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 launched, and Apple's stock price went up
- Apple ending support for 32-bit apps - coming soon
- How to identify your 32-bit apps that will break
- ApplePay news from Australia, Taiwan, and Italy
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
Show note links:
- First impressions of Apple's 2017 9.7-inch A9-powered iPad
- Teardown finds Apple's new iPad largely similar to first-gen iPad Air
- Apple investors shrug off Samsung Galaxy S8 event, send stock upward
- Apple seemingly ends support for 32-bit devices with iOS 10.3.2
- How to identify all the 32-bit apps installed on your iPhone running iOS 10.3
- ACCC denies Australian banks to collectively bargain, boycott over Apple Pay
Follow our hosts on Twitter: @mikeycampbell81 and @vmarks.
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at email@example.com and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider, plus Facebook and Instagram.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.