In this special episode of the AppleInsider Podcast, Daniel Eran Dilger joins Victor to talk about the Sept. 12 event and what we saw announced: Apple Watch, AppleTV, iPhone 8 and iPhone X. Daniel breaks away from the event to give his thoughts on what's really important that we saw today.
AppleInsider editors Daniel Eran Dilger and Victor Marks discuss:
- Apple Watch Series 3 - what it is, and Apple's foray into healthcare
- AppleTV and 4K, and Dan makes the point that it's not just the resolution that matters, it's the other codecs that Apple has included that make the product.
- The iPhone 8, A11 Bionic, and neural network that make it the very best phone... if not for...
- The iPhone X. Dan makes the point that it's a huge, sweeping change for iOS users, but by pricing it higher and its potentially limited supply, people who buy one are largely buying in prepared for the changes.
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
Show note links:
- First look: Apple Watch Series 3 and AirPower
- LTE Apple Watch details: iCloud Music Library streaming, 16GB of storage, LTE talk time and more
- First look: iPhone 8 series with A11 Bionic chip, wireless charging, more
- First look: Hands-on with Apple's iPhone X
Follow our hosts on Twitter: @danieleran and @vmarks.
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider, plus Facebook and Instagram.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at email@example.com.