In this special episode of the AppleInsider Podcast, Daniel Eran Dilger joins Victor to talk about his experiences now that he's had the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus in his hands for a few days.
AppleInsider editors Daniel Eran Dilger and Victor Marks discuss:
- iPhone 8 and what it's like as an iPhone
- Whether or not it should be thought of as obsoleted by the iPhone X
- Who should buy it, and what's Dan buying?
- What's our thoughts on the Apple Watch LTE early reviews
- A bit of commentary on the changes in Control Center
- and a PSA on how to turn on shared iCloud storage for family accounts
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
Show note links:
- iPhone 8 unboxing & fast setup with iOS 11's new Quick Start
- First iPhone 8, Apple Watch Series 3, Apple TV 4K pre-orders arrive, now on sale at international Apple stores
- How to ditch bad Wi-Fi info so Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular has better connectivity
- Apple admits to LTE connection issues with Apple Watch Series 3 review units, says fix coming
- Bluetooth & Wi-Fi can't be fully disabled via iOS 11 Control Center, Apple says
- Video: Everything you need to know about Apple's iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
Follow our hosts on Twitter: @danieleran and @vmarks.
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider, plus Facebook and Instagram.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at email@example.com.