Iomega to Announce New USB Zip DrivesIn the last three years Iomega has gone from innovative to insignificant. The company that once revolutionized removable media has been on a losing streak as of late. Iomega reported a $19.8 million loss, before major restructuring charges for their second fiscal quarter of 1999. Last week the Company's CEO, Jodie Glore resigned.
Current USB Zip
Regardless, the Company is pushing on. According to sources, Iomega will bear the fruits of their most recent project at next week's Seybold Conference in San Francisco. Set to make their debut are Iomega's new translucent 250MB USB/PCMCIA Zip Drives. Previously the USB Zip has only been available in a 100MB. This will definitely be music to the ears of iMac and New Power Macintosh G3 owners.
On Topic: General
- Belkin refreshes Express Dock with Thunderbolt 3 USB-C connector
- Apple partners with LG to make new 4K & 5K UltraFine Displays
- Twitter cuts 9 percent of its workforce, Vine getting axed
- AppleInsider is live at Apple's 'Hello Again' MacBook Pro event -- tap here for instant analysis
- Apple avoids executive's prison term in settlement over unpaid Italian taxes