2013/08/01, 09:01 am
Sharp this week made its case to CES attendees that IGZO technology is the future of mobile displays, leading one market watcher to believe it's likely inevitable that Apple will adopt them.
Latest Apple Headlines
- Tim Cook testifies: Apple pays all of the US taxes it owes ~44 minutes ago
- Apple still by far the world's most valuable brand name ~2 hours ago
- Apple's tax strategy portrayed by Senate subcommittee as a unique 'absurdity' ~3 hours ago
- Ireland says it's not responsible for Apple's low international tax rate ~4 hours ago
- AT&T waives voice, data and text overage fees for Oklahoma tornado victims ~11 hours ago
Lowest Prices Anywhere!
|Core i5 MacBook Pros w/ Retina|
|Core i7 MacBook Pros w/ Retina|
Active Forum Topics
Rumor: Apple testing 1.5" OLED displays for wearable 'iWatch'
Editorial: Apple's billions are building an empire for the future
Looking to pull even with Apple, Samsung to pay developers for Galaxy-specific apps
Apple created offshore subsidiaries to avoid paying billions in US taxes, Senate panel says
Rumor: Production of Apple's 33% lighter fifth-gen iPad to begin in July