01/06/2014, 01:01 pm
Meta, the smart watch maker formerly known as MetaWatch, has announced its next generation of iPhone-connected, wrist-worn devices, set to launch this spring with an all-new look and premium design from the brains behind Vertu luxury electronics.
Latest Apple Headlines
Tim Cook to relocate office to Apple Park, report says ~26 minutes ago
How to make your Apple Watch battery last longer ~6 hours ago
- Review: Jaybird's X3 Bluetooth earbuds are a great choice for pumping iron
- Review: BeatsX are Apple's most affordable W1 wireless headphones
- Review: Kanex's GoPower Watch portable battery for Apple Watch is good, but would be great with a Lightning port
- Review: LG UltraFine 5K Display with Thunderbolt 3 for Apple's 2016 MacBook Pro
- Review: Master & Dynamic MW50 Wireless Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones
Active Forum Topics
Bloomberg attacks Apple TV as failing to be "a groundbreaking, iPhone-caliber product"
Fifth generation of Apple TV to bring 4K compatibility, little else - report
Editorial: Why Apple ignores so much pundit innovation advice
Apple to oppose 'Right to Repair' legislation in Nebraska, report says
Apple launches new series of iPad Pro ads as anticipated hardware refresh looms