2007/01/12, 11:12 am
A symbolic changing of the guard may take place February 3rd when Amazon borrows Apple's strategy and launches a song giveaway promotion during the 2008 Super Bowl, according to a claim by Billboard.
Latest Apple Headlines
- Popular game engine Unity drops licensing fees for iOS app developers ~2 hours ago
- Vudu Player for iOS update brings movie and TV show download support ~11 hours ago
- Google's Chrome team developing app launcher for Mac ~12 hours ago
- Apple publishes execs' opening statements from US Senate testimony ~15 hours ago
- Apple CEO Tim Cook says America's IP environment needs more work ~17 hours ago
Lowest Prices Anywhere!
|Core i5 MacBook Pros w/ Retina|
|Core i7 MacBook Pros w/ Retina|
Active Forum Topics
Apple's tax strategy portrayed by Senate subcommittee as a unique 'absurdity'
Microsoft unveils 'Xbox One,' a voice-controlled all-in-one entertainment hub
Apple created offshore subsidiaries to avoid paying billions in US taxes, Senate panel says
Tim Cook testifies: Apple pays all of the US taxes it owes
Ireland says it's not responsible for Apple's low international tax rate