Mobile shopping to reach near $50B in 2014 as Apple, Inc. iPad retains 80 percent share of online orders
07/14/2014, 03:07 pm
Apple continues to dominate as the platform of choice among mobile buyers, with iOS representing 54 percent of all phone orders and 80 percent of tablet transactions as the market approaches $50 billion this year.
Latest Apple Headlines
The best Warhammer 40,000 games for the iPhone and iPad ~19 hours ago
- Review: BeatsX are Apple's most affordable W1 wireless headphones
- Review: Kanex's GoPower Watch portable battery for Apple Watch is good, but would be great with a Lightning port
- Review: LG UltraFine 5K Display with Thunderbolt 3 for Apple's 2016 MacBook Pro
- Review: Master & Dynamic MW50 Wireless Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones
- Review: Bragi's Headphone offers a solid alternative to Apple AirPods
Active Forum Topics
Bloomberg attacks Apple TV as failing to be "a groundbreaking, iPhone-caliber product"
Fifth generation of Apple TV to bring 4K compatibility, little else - report
Editorial: Why Apple ignores so much pundit innovation advice
Apple to oppose 'Right to Repair' legislation in Nebraska, report says
Matte black iPhone 7 owners complain to Apple about chipping paint finish