This week on AI: Apple goes 100 percent recycled, Apple Watch NikeLab, 'iPhone 8' rumors & more
Ahead of Earth Day, Apple went on an environmental publicity blitz, most notably promising to eventually make products entirely out of recycled materials. Rumors about specific projects like the "iPhone 8" continued, meanwhile, and a new version of the Apple Watch appeared: the Apple Watch NikeLab.
Everything you need to know:
- Future Apple devices may be made entirely using recycled materials > >
- Public documents gave a glimpse at Apple's self-driving car tests > >
- The "pro" iMac could have a discrete graphics card and a Xeon E3 processor > >
- The 'iPhone 8' may use a relatively flat OLED display and a vertical rear camera > >
- Apple's original video plans may involve new Los Angeles offices — possibly even a studio > >
- The Apple Watch NikeLab arrives on Apr. 27 > >
- Apple hired two Google executives specializing in satellite technology > >
- A safety contractor's document may back up rumors of AR glasses > >
For in-depth discussion of this week's hottest stories, listen to the AppleInsider podcast. Subscribe here, or stream the embed below:
A roundup of all of our hottest stories this week:
AppleInsider has affiliate partnerships and may earn commission on products purchased through affiliate links. These partnerships do not influence our editorial content.