In what is the absolute lowest price we've ever seen on Apple's Mac mini, the 2018 model is $440 off while supplies last.
Lowest price ever on Mac miniUpdate at 6 p.m. Eastern on March 19
: The Mac mini promotion has sold out.
$440 discount (sold out) is available at Apple reseller TigerDirect, with the compact desktop on sale for $359 plus $9.99 shipping. Units are in stock at press time.
This particular Mac mini model (MRTR2LL/A) features a quad-core Intel Core i3 processor with 8GB of memory and a 128GB SSD. According to our Price Guide, TigerDirect's Mac mini deal delivers the cheapest Intel Mac mini price available, with other Apple resellers completely sold out of the configuration.
To compare this deal to the cheapest M1 Mac mini price, you would have to spend over $300 more to get the base system equipped with Apple Silicon.
Even more deals on Apple hardware
and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running additional exclusive deals on other Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on AppleCare, peripherals and more. Here's a sampling of the offers:
- Exclusive M1 MacBook Air deal knocks $100 off popular config
- M1 Mac mini deals offer up to $130 in savings
- Apple Watch SE returns to $259, cellular model dips to $309
- Hidden deal on Amazon knocks $150 off M1 MacBook Pro with 512GB SSD
- iPads dip to $299 once again
- Apple's 27-inch iMac gets $150 price cut