AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
After selling out last month, Amazon's best-of-the-web MacBook Pro deal is back, discounting Apple's upgraded 1TB 14-inch MacBook Pro by $250.
Kicking off the Monday sale is a $250 price cut on Apple's upgraded 14-inch MacBook Pro. This high-end retail model (MKGT3LL/A) is equipped with Apple's M1 Pro chip featuring a 10-core CPU and 16-core GPU. It also has 16GB of RAM and 1TB of storage — double that of the standard 14-inch MacBook Pro.
Now marked down to $2,249.99 in silver thanks to a $50 instant rebate stacked with $200 in bonus savings at checkout, this Amazon deal also rings in at least $100 cheaper than other leading Apple resellers, making it one of the best offers we've seen on the retail 14-inch configuration.
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week:
- Every 16-inch MacBook Pro is up to $300 off (plus $80 off AppleCare)
- Save $100 on Apple's M1 Mac mini with 16GB RAM
- iPad mini 6 dips to lowest price ever on Amazon
- Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro with 32GB of RAM, 96W adapter is marked down to $2,249
- Pick up a lifetime Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business license for $49.99