AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Friday's best deals include $95 off an EVGA Z15 RGB keyboard, $30 off iPad Air 5, Refurbished 12.9-inch iPad Pro sale starting at $699, and much more.
On a daily basis, AppleInsider checks online stores to uncover discounts on products including Apple hardware, mobile devices, hardware upgrades, smart TVs, and accessories. The best offers are compiled into our daily deals post for you to enjoy .
If you find any out-of-stock items, you may still be able to order them and enjoy the discount, but get your order at a later time. As Amazon discounts have a limited lifespan, you may want to buy them early before they disappear.
Top deals for July 15
- EVGA Z15 RGB gaming keyboard: Was $129.99, now $34.99 on Amazon.
- Hisense 75-inch 4K TV: Was $999.99, now $699.99 on Best Buy.
- Velcro adhesive fasteners: Was $12.49, now $3.19 on Amazon.
- Apple 16-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD: Was $2,499, now $1,899 on eBay. Sold as open box via Adorama.
- Refurbished fourth-generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro available in multiple configurations, colors: $699.99 to $899.99 on Woot!
- Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro with M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD: Was $999, now $749 on eBay. Sold as open box via Adorama.
- iPad Air 5: Was $599, now $569 on Amazon.
- Crucial X6 1TB SSD: Was $109.99, now $79.99 on Amazon.
- Belkin 10,000 mAh power bank, 15W and 3-ports: Was $29.99, now $19.99 on Amazon.
- Belkin Fitness Mount for gym equipment with MagSafe: Was $34.99, now $20.99 on Amazon.
Other top deals, still going strong
- Apple 11-inch iPad Pro with 128GB: Was $799, now $699 on Amazon.
- Apple 12.9-inch iPad Pro with 128GB: Was $1,099, now $999 on Amazon.
- HyperX SoloCast microphone: Was $59.99, now $49.98 on Amazon.
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 12GB GDDR6X graphics card: Was $1,299.99, now $904.12 on Amazon.
- WD 16TB Elements desktop HDD: Was $449.99, now $300.93 on Amazon.
- Refurbished Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro with 8GB RAM and 256GB or 512GB SSD: $879.99 to $999.99 on Woot!
- Samsung EVO 512GB microSDXC card: Was $65.58, now $54.99 on Amazon.
- Panasonic Lumix S5 mirrorless 4K camera: Was $1,997.99, $1,497.99 on Amazon.
- Samsung T7 Shield 1TB SSD: Was $159.99, now $99.99 on Amazon.
- Linksys MX5300 Velop AX Wifi 6 router: Was $399.99, now $359.99 on Amazon with on-page coupon.
- Beats Studio Buds: Was $149.95, now $99.95 on Amazon.
- Netgear Nighthawk AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 Router: Was $122.24, now $49 on Walmart.
- Seagate IronWolf Pro 16TB NAS HDD: Was $519.99, now $299.99 on Amazon.
- TCL Linkhub AC1200 Dual-Band Gigabit Mesh Wi-Fi (3-Pack): Was $129.99, now $49.99 on B&H.
- Cricut Explore 3: Was $319, now $279 on Amazon.
- WD 1TB My Passport SSD: Was $199.99, now $109.99 on Amazon.
- Apple 10.2-inch iPad with 64GB SSD: Was $329, now $299 on Amazon.
- Apple AirPods Pro: Was $249, now $169.98 on Amazon.
- HP V28 28-inch 4K Monitor: Was $379.99, now $199.99 on Amazon.
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week: