Despite just being released, Amazon has issued an early Black Friday price cut on the new 2022 iPad Pro 11-inch with Apple's M2 chip.
The Friday morning price drop sees the M2 iPad Pro 11-inch with 128GB of storage and Wi-Fi connectivity dip to $749 when ordered in Space Gray at Amazon, a discount of $50 off retail.
This early Black Friday iPad deal is the best available on the 2022 model that was announced just over two weeks ago on Oct. 18.
You can find plenty of additional holiday markdowns in our iPad Price Guide, where closeout M1 iPad Pros are up to $200 off, iPad 9th Gen models are discounted to under $300 and iPad mini 6 tablets are $100 off.
Here are a few of our other favorite iPad bargains:
Even more holiday sales
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Apple Watch and MacBook Pro hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals going on this week:
- B&H's Holiday Head Start Sale knocks up to 46% off Macs, iPads, HomePod mini & photo gear
- Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro with 2TB storage is now $300 off, plus $70 off AppleCare
- 2 Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 licenses $59.99, lowest price ever
- Trade in your used iPhone, Apple Watch or iPad & get an exclusive cash bonus
- Save $354 on Apple's M1 Max MacBook Pro 14-inch with 32GB RAM, plus $70 off AppleCare