This MacBook Pro 13-inch with 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD is $899 today only
AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
Save $900 on the upgraded 13-inch MacBook Pro with a quad-core Intel chip, 16GB of RAM and a 512GB SSD during Adorama's Deal of the Day. AppleCare is $50 off as well.
Update: The deal has expired. Alternatively, Apple's M1 MacBook Pro is available for $999.
This blowout special is valid today only, with the closeout Intel MacBook Pro 13-inch on sale for $1,099.99. AppleInsider readers can save even more, though, as promo code APINSIDER knocks an additional $200 off, bringing the cost of the system down to $899.99*. Add three years of AppleCare for $219 (reg. $269) with the same coupon code.
The Mid 2020 MacBook Pro 13-inch features a quad-core 2.0GHz 10th Gen Core i5 processor, along with 16GB of memory and a 512GB SSD. Four Thunderbolt 3 ports offer enhanced connectivity — with this Touch Bar model supporting the connection of two external 4K displays up to 4096 x 2304 resolution at 60Hz via Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C).
If you're someone who is shopping on a budget and prefers to have dual monitors, this price point allows you to run multiple screens while maintaining portability not found with the Mac mini or Mac Studio.
Units are in stock with delivery as soon as tomorrow to select locations. Adorama Edge cardholders can also opt for an additional 5% off or 12 months special financing.
Prefer to check out offers on Apple Silicon models? Our Mac Price Guide is home to hundreds of exclusive discounts on nearly every Mac configuration available, plus bonus savings on AppleCare on many product lines.
(*) How to activate the Adorama coupon
- Shop through this pricing link and add the MacBook Pro to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and when you get to step 3 (Payment), look for a link with a gift icon that says: "Do you have a gift card or promo code?"
- Click that link to bring up the coupon code field and enter APINSIDER. Here's what it looks like:
Additional Apple deals
There are plenty of additional tech bargains available this week, including exclusive discounts on MacBook Air and iPad Pro models. Here's an overview of the special offers running:
- Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 is back on sale for $29.99
- Holiday deals: 16-inch MacBook Pro falls to $1,989, 1TB model $2,289
- Mac Studio (M1 Max chip, 64GB RAM, 1TB SSD) discounted to $2,349
- Apple's upgraded 14-inch MacBook Pro dips to $1,949 ($550 off), plus $70 off AppleCare
- Save $150 on Apple's Midnight MacBook Air M2 with 16GB RAM & 10-core GPU, in stock now
- Apple Watch Ultra is back on sale at Amazon, delivers by Christmas