AppleInsider podcast talks (Product)Red iPhone 7, iPads, and Apple acquisitionsThis week on the AppleInsider podcast, Neil and Victor catch up on the latest iPads, iPhone, and the latest Apple acquisitions, and also talk Apple's efforts in social media.
AppleInsider editors Neil Hughes and Victor Marks discuss:
- Apple quietly replaces iPad Air 2 with an updated $329 tablet named simply 'iPad'
- Apple introduces the (Product) Red iPhone 7
- Apple changes iPhone SE from 16GB/64GB offerings to 32GB/128GB, eliminating 16GB from the product line
- Apple acquires Workflow app and team, giving hope to pro users on iOS
- iOS 10.3 hints at a more fluid Apple Pencil
- Neil's review of Nintendo Switch
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
Show note links:
- Newly announced iPad coming 'next week' to Apple stores, other retail establishments
- 2017 iPad vs. iPad Air 2 vs. iPad Air: What's new and different in Apple's latest tablet?
- With iPhone SE upgrade, Apple heralds the end of low-capacity 16GB iPhones
- Apple acquires automation app Workflow, title to remain on App Store for free
- Apple avoids (Product)Red branding in China for new red iPhone 7 models
- iOS 10.3 beta hints at more fluid Apple Pencil with next-gen iPad Pro models
Follow our hosts on Twitter: @thisisneil and @vmarks.
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at email@example.com and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider, plus Facebook and Instagram.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.