Apple seeds fourth beta of OS X 10.8.5 Mountain LionApple on Wednesday provided its development community with the fourth beta build of OS X 10.8.5, a forthcoming maintenance and security update for its Mountain Lion operating system.
People familiar with the software said the latest build is identified as 12F20. It has no known issues.
Developers have once again been asked to focus their testing on graphics, PDF viewing, Wi-Fi, and wake from sleep functionality.
So far, beta releases for OS X 10.8.5 have arrived on a weekly schedule, with the first beta being issued to developers on June 19.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple adds Notification Center widget, enhances syncing performance in iTunes 12.1 update
- Apple's OS X 10.10.2 update fixes Wi-Fi connection issues, improves iCloud, patches security holes
- OS X 10.10.2 will fix years-old Thunderbolt hardware vulnerability
- Adobe acknowledges critical remote vulnerability in Flash, exploits already in the wild
- How to safely move your Mac's iPhoto library onto an external drive