Apple's new $49 iPad Smart Case covers both front and backApple now offers a new $49 Smart Case for the iPad that covers not only the touchscreen display, but also the aluminum back of its tablet.
The new iPad smart case is in stock and available to purchase from Apple's online store. Apple's description notes that it covers both the front and back of the device, but retains the thin and light design of the iPad.
"Like the Smart Cover, it folds easily into a stand for reading, typing, and watching video," the description reads. "And it automatically wakes and sleeps iPad on open and close."
The new iPad Smart Case is made from polyurethane and is available in six colors: light gray, dark gray, blue, green, pink, and (PRODUCT) Red.
Apple also offers free laser engraving with the iPad Smart Case. Users can personalize the case with a free message etched onto the back when ordered from the Apple Online Store.
On Topic: iPad
- Apple's Swift Playgrounds sandbox for programming education now available
- Failed iOS 10 installs force users to plug into iTunes for restoration of 'bricked' device [u]
- Apple launches iOS 10, tvOS 10 & watchOS 3
- The best features in iOS 10: Siri, Home, Messages, Notifications, Apple Music, more
- Apple requests wireless charging chip samples for upcoming iPhone product, report says