Wednesday, November 21, 2012, 01:47 pm PT (04:47 pm ET)
Killer Deal: Brand new mid-2011 11.6" MacBook Air for $699While Apple's often modest Black Friday sale won't kick off for another day, the company's authorize resellers are already in the process of updating their pricing and releasing door busters, like a brand new 11.6-inch MacBook Air for $699.
The $699 price from MacConnection is available only while supplies last, and they're said to be extremely limited. This model (MC968LL/A) includes an 1.6MHz Intel Core i5 Dual Core processor, 2GB DDR3 SDRAM and 64GB Flash SSD Drive. It's a brand new computer, left over from the previous release. At $699, it's the lowest price we've ever seen for this model (and any new-in-box MacBook for that matter).
Similarly, MacConnection also currently offers the lowest prices on the brand new 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display (2.5GHz/8GB/128GB) at $1,559.00 ($140 off), the non-retina 15-inch MacBook Pro (2.3GHz/3GB/500GB HDD) at $1,649.00 ($150 off) and the latest 2.50GHz Dual Core i5 Mac mini at $549.00 ($50 off)
You can see the latest prices on all of Apple's Mac products in AppleInsider's Mac Price Guide, which is updated continuously.
On Topic: MacBook Pro
- Review: BlueLounge's Kickflip is a low-cost way to make typing on Apple's MacBook Pro even better
- Review: Apple's mid-2014 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Deals: $400-$600 off 2013 MacBook Pros, $160- $260 off Mac Pros, $50 off iPads, and a $750 students 13-inch MacBook Air, iPhone 5
- Apple ignores calls to fix 2011 MacBook Pro failures as problem grows
- Intel's 'Core M' chip announcement suggests Broadwell-based MacBook Pros won't arrive until 2015