This week on the AppleInsider podcast, Victor and Dan talk about the best things he's found using the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus. Neil also comes back to talk about his experiences with the Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular.
AppleInsider editors Neil Hughes, Daniel Eran Dilger and Victor Marks discuss:
- Dan's iPhone 8 review - and the one weird thing he's found with the new camera, iCloud Photo Library, and his iPhone 7 Plus
- The rumor of a 6.46" sized iPhone X in 2018
- The parts in Face ID that are the bottleneck on production yield
- KGI saying the iPhone 8 short lines are in line with expectations (and honestly, didn't we hear that shorter lines was one of Angela Arhendts' goals early on?)
- The iPhone 8 crackling-call-audio issue
- The best things about having LTE on the Apple Watch Series 3 (and it isn't the red dot that Neil loves so well)
- Plus the music streaming features Neil is trying out in watchOS 4.1 beta
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
Show note links:
- Super fast, big bionic glass: iPhone 8 Plus Review
- Apple rumored to launch jumbo-sized 6.46-inch iPhone X in 2018
- We'd like to thank Audible for being a sponsor of this week's episode. They have a large, unmatched catalogue. Won't you give them a listen?
- Third report reaffirms iPhone X TrueDepth Face ID camera is bottleneck for Apple
- KGI: iPhone 8 sales in line with expectations, analysts overplay short Apple store lines
- Apple says fix coming for 'crackling' iPhone 8 audio
- Review: Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular further establishes an emerging computing platform
- watchOS 4.1 will bring LTE music and radio streaming to Apple Watch Series 3
Follow our hosts on Twitter: @thisisneil, @danieleran and @vmarks.
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at email@example.com and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider, plus Facebook and Instagram.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.