Wednesday, June 27, 2007, 03:00 pm
iPhone retail packaging revealed in video review (images)An iPhone video review published by USA Today's Edward Baig offers one of the first glimpses of the Apple handset's retail packaging.
The video, published by Baig over on YouTube, supplements the journalist's print review which was posted to the USA Today website shortly after 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday.
Shown in the YouTube video is the iPhone's shoebox-shaped retail packaging, in full jet-black with shiny silver Apple logos and highlights.
Inside each iPhone box is the iPhone itself, a dock, stereo headset, dock connector to USB cable, USB power adapter, documentation, and cleaning/polishing cloth.
On Topic: General
- In-cell touch panel tech projected to remain a unique differentiator for Apple devices
- Apple patent chief departs amid major ongoing IP lawsuits
- Steve Jobs discusses his legacy in rare 1994 video interview
- Solar charging stations with Apple Lightning & 30-pin connectors come to New York
- Briefly: Jony Ive's title at Apple shortened to 'SVP of Design'