Thursday, April 16, 2009, 03:00 pm
Apple responds to Microsoft ads: "a PC is no bargain"div align="center">img src="http://images.appleinsider.com/consumerreports.png" border="0" alt="Consumer Reports®" />/div>
On Topic: General
- Tim Cook testifies: Apple pays all of the US taxes it owes
- Apple still by far the world's most valuable brand name
- Apple's tax strategy portrayed by Senate subcommittee as a unique 'absurdity'
- Ireland says it's not responsible for Apple's low international tax rate
- AT&T waives voice, data and text overage fees for Oklahoma tornado victims