Sources reveal specs of Apple's iMac refreshApple on Tuesday will update its iMac line of desktops, with both the 21.5-inch and 27-inch models receiving processor speeds ranging from 3.06GHz to a 2.8GHz quad-core model.
According to a person familiar with the matter, Apple on Tuesday will introduce four new iMac models. Currently, its online store is down in anticipation of new products.
The 21.5-inch iMac desktop will be offered with 3.06GHz and 3.2GHz processors, as well as 4GB of RAM standard. The 27-inch models will come with 3.2GHz of speed, and a 2.8GHz quad-core processor. Both of the big-screen iMacs have 4GB of RAM as well, and a standard 1TB hard drive.
The details of the new models are:
MC508LL/A - IMAC 21.5"/3.06/2X2GB/500GB/4670/SD-USA
MC509LL/A - IMAC 21.5"/3.20/2X2GB/1TB/5670/SD-USA
MC510LL/A - IMAC 27"/3.20/2X2GB/1TB/5670/SD-USA
MC511LL/A - IMAC 27"/2.8QC/2X2GB/1TB/5750/SD-USA
On Topic: iMac
- macOS Sierra beta points to future Macs equipped with 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2
- Apple to adopt AMD's new Polaris graphics chips in upcoming Macs - report
- Review: Apple's 27-inch iMac with Retina 5K display still best all-in-one around
- This week on AppleInsider: Apple TV & 4K iMac reviews, iPhone 7 plans, Apple Car hires & more
- New 4K & 5K iMacs support 10-bit screen color for improved image accuracy