Apple updates Keynote, Windows iCloud Control PanelFollowing a Safari browser fix on Tuesday, Apple has issued updates to its Keynote presentation software and the iCloud Control Panel for iOS device owners using Windows PCs.
Keynote Software update 5.1.1
This update is recommended for Keynote 5.1 users and addresses issues that occur when working with large Keynote presentations on OS X Lion, along with stability and accessibility improvements.
The download is 29.92MB and requires either OS X Lion or OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.6 or later.
iCloud Control Panel for Windows 1.0.1
Released alongside a recent Safari update, the new version of Apple's iCloud Control Panel is required for Windows PC owners to setup syncing for Photo Stream, Contacts and Calendars and Bookmarks data across their iOS devices.
The update comes in at 40.03MB and users must be running Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7, with Microsoft Outlook 2007 or later and either Safari 5.1.1 or Internet Explorer 8 or later.
On Topic: Software
- Adobe releases Photoshop and Premiere Elements 15 for Mac with new automated tools
- Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac released with macOS Sierra support, Toolbox app
- Skype cloud shift will require OS X Yosemite or iOS 8 for full support on Apple devices
- MacKeeper threatens 14-year-old YouTube video maker with harassment suit
- Adobe releases Photoshop and Premiere Elements 14 for Mac with new tools