Thursday, December 01, 2011, 05:56 pm PT (08:56 pm ET)
Apple updates Keynote, Windows iCloud Control PanelFollowing a Safari browser fix on Tuesday, Apple has issued updates to its Keynote presentation software and the iCloud Control Panel for iOS device owners using Windows PCs.
Keynote Software update 5.1.1
This update is recommended for Keynote 5.1 users and addresses issues that occur when working with large Keynote presentations on OS X Lion, along with stability and accessibility improvements.
The download is 29.92MB and requires either OS X Lion or OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.6 or later.
iCloud Control Panel for Windows 1.0.1
Released alongside a recent Safari update, the new version of Apple's iCloud Control Panel is required for Windows PC owners to setup syncing for Photo Stream, Contacts and Calendars and Bookmarks data across their iOS devices.
The update comes in at 40.03MB and users must be running Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7, with Microsoft Outlook 2007 or later and either Safari 5.1.1 or Internet Explorer 8 or later.
On Topic: Software
- New Adobe Lightroom and Camera Raw release candidates fix bugs, add camera support
- Review: 1Password 4 for Mac makes managing all your passwords easy and secure
- Adobe refreshes Photoshop, Premiere Elements with two new versions
- Apple Configurator updated for iOS 7 with new features
- Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac launches with cloud storage support, Windows 8 Start button, 40% faster read times