Thursday, December 01, 2011, 08:56 pm
Apple updates Keynote, Windows iCloud Control PanelFollowing a Safari browser fix on Tuesday, Apple has issued updates to its Keynote presentation software and the iCloud Control Panel for iOS device owners using Windows PCs.
Keynote Software update 5.1.1
This update is recommended for Keynote 5.1 users and addresses issues that occur when working with large Keynote presentations on OS X Lion, along with stability and accessibility improvements.
The download is 29.92MB and requires either OS X Lion or OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.6 or later.
iCloud Control Panel for Windows 1.0.1
Released alongside a recent Safari update, the new version of Apple's iCloud Control Panel is required for Windows PC owners to setup syncing for Photo Stream, Contacts and Calendars and Bookmarks data across their iOS devices.
The update comes in at 40.03MB and users must be running Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7, with Microsoft Outlook 2007 or later and either Safari 5.1.1 or Internet Explorer 8 or later.
On Topic: Software
- Avid announces Pro Tools 11 and Media Composer 7 for Mac & PC
- Adobe releases Lightroom 4.4 and Camera Raw 7.4 after month of testing
- New release candidates for Adobe's Lightroom and Camera Raw bring bug fixes, added camera support
- Apple to lock iOS app screenshots upon submission to halt scammers
- Firefox 18 launches with support for Retina display Macs