Amazon drops prices on MacBook Airs and 13-inch MacBook Pros ahead of Black Friday [u]Amazon on Thursday cut pricing on Apple's MacBook Air lineup and a handful of 13-inch MacBook Pros, yielding the best prices thus far on some models while matching pricing from rival retailers on others.
For MacBook Airs, Amazon has knocked $100 off all models with the exception of the 1.80GHz 13" MacBook Air, which it cut by $174 to $1,024.99 — the best price for this model thus far. The price cuts also yield the best deals on the 2.5GHz 13" (4GB/500GB HDD) MacBook Pro $1,034.99 ($164.01 savings) and 2.9GHz 13" (8GB/750GB HDD) MacBook Pro $1,349.99 ($149.01 savings). Both these prices will best Apple's Black Friday sale. Amazon also pays some of the highest prices (in Amazon Gift Cards) if you sell them your old Mac (compare with other trade in services).
Constantly updated prices on all of Apple's offerings can be seen in our Price Guides.
On Topic: MacBook Pro
- Touch ID, OLED touch bar to highlight thinner MacBook Pro models in Q4
- OWC expands Boot Camp compatibility to all SSDs, eases storage upgrade path for Mac
- New Immersion lawsuit adds Apple's iPhone 6s, MacBook to patent infringement row
- Apple to adopt AMD's new Polaris graphics chips in upcoming Macs - report
- Rumor: Ultrathin MacBook update coming in second half of 2016, will feature redesigned hinge