Amazon drops prices on MacBook Airs and 13-inch MacBook Pros ahead of Black Friday [u]Amazon on Thursday cut pricing on Apple's MacBook Air lineup and a handful of 13-inch MacBook Pros, yielding the best prices thus far on some models while matching pricing from rival retailers on others.
For MacBook Airs, Amazon has knocked $100 off all models with the exception of the 1.80GHz 13" MacBook Air, which it cut by $174 to $1,024.99 — the best price for this model thus far. The price cuts also yield the best deals on the 2.5GHz 13" (4GB/500GB HDD) MacBook Pro $1,034.99 ($164.01 savings) and 2.9GHz 13" (8GB/750GB HDD) MacBook Pro $1,349.99 ($149.01 savings). Both these prices will best Apple's Black Friday sale. Amazon also pays some of the highest prices (in Amazon Gift Cards) if you sell them your old Mac (compare with other trade in services).
Constantly updated prices on all of Apple's offerings can be seen in our Price Guides.
On Topic: MacBook Pro
- Intel details new Skylake chips hinting at Apple's future 15" MacBook Pro specs
- 2016 expected to be a big year for Apple's MacBook lineup, upgrades to arrive in coming months
- Consumer Reports survey finds Apple most reliable laptop brand
- Rumor: Apple to unveil redesigned MacBook Airs, new 15" model at WWDC 2016
- Record Low Prices: Apple's iMac 4K falls $200 to $1,299, iMac 5K to $1,599, 15" MacBook Pro to $1699 at B&H ahead of Black Friday