Thursday, September 19, 2013, 02:34 pm PT (05:34 pm ET)
Apple Stores start dressing up for iPhone 5s and 5c launchApple on Thursday started putting up window dressing at one of its Australian retail outlets ahead of the iPhone launch on Friday, with the colorful 5c taking space to one side of the store's door, while the other is dedicated to the high-end 5s.
The pictures, which come from Ben Pasternak and Matthew Rogers of BrandHitTech, show Apple is pushing the devices' new hues, with the 5s and 5c window displays segmented into five and three different colors, respectively.
It is unclear how Apple plans to arrange the actual iPhones in the display, though it appears that the phones will be prominently positioned in front representations of their respective color options.
Apple's iPhone 5s and 5c go on sale at Apple Stores around the world at 8 a.m. locally.
On Topic: iPhone
- Report: iPhone 5s to soon account for 1 in 5 iPhones, 5c growth stagnant
- Russia's Megafon deal with Apple, Inc. guarantees sales of 750k iPhones over 3 years
- Pebble adds eBay, Evernote & Time Warner as latest smart watch app partners
- Apple continues to add share in U.S. smartphone market, now holds 42%
- iPhones much more likely to be stolen, less likely to be broken or need replacement