Thursday, September 19, 2013, 02:34 pm PT (05:34 pm ET)
Apple Stores start dressing up for iPhone 5s and 5c launchApple on Thursday started putting up window dressing at one of its Australian retail outlets ahead of the iPhone launch on Friday, with the colorful 5c taking space to one side of the store's door, while the other is dedicated to the high-end 5s.
The pictures, which come from Ben Pasternak and Matthew Rogers of BrandHitTech, show Apple is pushing the devices' new hues, with the 5s and 5c window displays segmented into five and three different colors, respectively.
It is unclear how Apple plans to arrange the actual iPhones in the display, though it appears that the phones will be prominently positioned in front representations of their respective color options.
Apple's iPhone 5s and 5c go on sale at Apple Stores around the world at 8 a.m. locally.
On Topic: iPhone
- Rumor: Apple Pay loyalty program could launch in time for Christmas
- Apple Pay already works internationally, but only with US credit cards
- Video: Using Apple Pay in-store on an iPhone 6 is quick, convenient, and dead simple
- iPhone 6 demand continues to outstrip supply, may not see balance before 2015
- Apple's iPhone 6 & 6 Plus met with orderly launch day lines in China