Apple Stores start dressing up for iPhone 5s and 5c launchApple on Thursday started putting up window dressing at one of its Australian retail outlets ahead of the iPhone launch on Friday, with the colorful 5c taking space to one side of the store's door, while the other is dedicated to the high-end 5s.
The pictures, which come from Ben Pasternak and Matthew Rogers of BrandHitTech, show Apple is pushing the devices' new hues, with the 5s and 5c window displays segmented into five and three different colors, respectively.
It is unclear how Apple plans to arrange the actual iPhones in the display, though it appears that the phones will be prominently positioned in front representations of their respective color options.
Apple's iPhone 5s and 5c go on sale at Apple Stores around the world at 8 a.m. locally.
On Topic: iPhone
- Custom iPhone 6 paint job hints at what a rose gold Apple 'iPhone 6s' could look like
- Apple's 'iPhone 6s' again said to be in production as parts leaks continue
- Apple's iPhone gains 2% marketshare in US as competitors falter
- Leaked Foxconn document backs 12MP camera, 2GB of RAM for 'iPhone 6s'
- Judge approves $50 million settlement from Sprint for phone bill cramming