Thursday, September 19, 2013, 02:34 pm PT (05:34 pm ET)
Apple Stores start dressing up for iPhone 5s and 5c launchApple on Thursday started putting up window dressing at one of its Australian retail outlets ahead of the iPhone launch on Friday, with the colorful 5c taking space to one side of the store's door, while the other is dedicated to the high-end 5s.
The pictures, which come from Ben Pasternak and Matthew Rogers of BrandHitTech, show Apple is pushing the devices' new hues, with the 5s and 5c window displays segmented into five and three different colors, respectively.
It is unclear how Apple plans to arrange the actual iPhones in the display, though it appears that the phones will be prominently positioned in front representations of their respective color options.
Apple's iPhone 5s and 5c go on sale at Apple Stores around the world at 8 a.m. locally.
On Topic: iPhone
- Review: UNU Aero Wireless Charging Battery Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Apple may face iPhone trademark battle in India as local firm asserts 'iFon' mark
- AT&T, Verizon to bump monthly mobile data allotments in ongoing price battle
- Amazon exec blames lackluster Fire Phone sales on pricing, says project will continue
- Grocery chain Meijer continues accepting Apple Pay despite CurrentC support