Thursday, September 19, 2013, 02:34 pm PT (05:34 pm ET)
Apple Stores start dressing up for iPhone 5s and 5c launchApple on Thursday started putting up window dressing at one of its Australian retail outlets ahead of the iPhone launch on Friday, with the colorful 5c taking space to one side of the store's door, while the other is dedicated to the high-end 5s.
The pictures, which come from Ben Pasternak and Matthew Rogers of BrandHitTech, show Apple is pushing the devices' new hues, with the 5s and 5c window displays segmented into five and three different colors, respectively.
It is unclear how Apple plans to arrange the actual iPhones in the display, though it appears that the phones will be prominently positioned in front representations of their respective color options.
Apple's iPhone 5s and 5c go on sale at Apple Stores around the world at 8 a.m. locally.
On Topic: iPhone
- Apple's A8 SoC likely carrying new 6-core PowerVR GPU, clocked at 1.4GHz with 1GB RAM
- Apple's iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus reach record 4 million preorders in first day
- Samsung calls Apple's iPhone 6 Plus a Galaxy Note imitation in new ad
- iPhone trade-in roundup: Apple, Amazon, Best Buy, BuyBack World, Gazelle, NextWorth, uSell, Target & Walmart
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus preorder delivery dates slip as AT&T sees biggest-ever pre-sale launch