Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 01:31 pm PT (04:31 pm ET)
Apple releases iTunes update with Wish List, language enhancementsApple on Wednesday released iTunes version 11.1.4, a minor update that brings enhanced Wish List viewing and language additions to the company's ubiquitous media management, purchasing and playback software.
According to the release notes, the latest version of iTunes allows users to view their store Wish List while browsing their library. In addition, language support for Arabic and Hebrew come built in.
Aside from the above, regular stability improvements and bug fixes are included in the point update.
Apple's last iTunes update came in November of last year when the company pushed out a bug fixes for the integrated software equalizer and viewing large media libraries.
iTunes 11.1.4 can be downloaded via the Mac App Store's Update section or Software Update.
On Topic: iTunes
- Apple fills out iTunes Festival lineup, deadmau5 to kick off event
- Apple expands Volume Purchase Program to 16 new countries in education, business push
- Apple adds 21 acts to iTunes Festival card including Lenny Kravitz, The Script and more
- Apple remembers Robin Williams with iTunes tribute page
- Apple adds Family Sharing support information to iOS, Mac App Store listings