Apple releases iTunes update with Wish List, language enhancementsApple on Wednesday released iTunes version 11.1.4, a minor update that brings enhanced Wish List viewing and language additions to the company's ubiquitous media management, purchasing and playback software.
According to the release notes, the latest version of iTunes allows users to view their store Wish List while browsing their library. In addition, language support for Arabic and Hebrew come built in.
Aside from the above, regular stability improvements and bug fixes are included in the point update.
Apple's last iTunes update came in November of last year when the company pushed out a bug fixes for the integrated software equalizer and viewing large media libraries.
iTunes 11.1.4 can be downloaded via the Mac App Store's Update section or Software Update.
On Topic: iTunes
- Jury orders Apple to pay $533M for infringing gaming patents
- Apple, AOL ending iTunes login partnership, users must migrate to Apple ID by March 31
- Grammy-nominated DJ Zane Lowe leaving flagship BBC Radio show, joining Apple
- Beats Music integration only part of the story as Apple wants to 'be the music business'
- How to move your Mac's iTunes Library onto an external drive