Apple releases iTunes update with Wish List, language enhancementsApple on Wednesday released iTunes version 11.1.4, a minor update that brings enhanced Wish List viewing and language additions to the company's ubiquitous media management, purchasing and playback software.
According to the release notes, the latest version of iTunes allows users to view their store Wish List while browsing their library. In addition, language support for Arabic and Hebrew come built in.
Aside from the above, regular stability improvements and bug fixes are included in the point update.
Apple's last iTunes update came in November of last year when the company pushed out a bug fixes for the integrated software equalizer and viewing large media libraries.
iTunes 11.1.4 can be downloaded via the Mac App Store's Update section or Software Update.
On Topic: iTunes
- Apple to instate country-specific app taxes in EU starting Jan. 1
- Apple's iTunes DRM didn't violate antitrust laws, jury finds
- Pixelmator, Beyonce, 'Guardians of the Galaxy' & 'Fargo' lead Apple's iTunes Best of 2014 awards
- Apple flips switch on holiday-themed iTunes Radio stations
- Antitrust laws could cost Apple $1 billion in iTunes monopoly case