Apple releases iTunes update with Wish List, language enhancementsApple on Wednesday released iTunes version 11.1.4, a minor update that brings enhanced Wish List viewing and language additions to the company's ubiquitous media management, purchasing and playback software.
According to the release notes, the latest version of iTunes allows users to view their store Wish List while browsing their library. In addition, language support for Arabic and Hebrew come built in.
Aside from the above, regular stability improvements and bug fixes are included in the point update.
Apple's last iTunes update came in November of last year when the company pushed out a bug fixes for the integrated software equalizer and viewing large media libraries.
iTunes 11.1.4 can be downloaded via the Mac App Store's Update section or Software Update.
On Topic: iTunes
- Tidal music service expected to relaunch with exclusives that could hurt Apple's Beats Music
- Apple reportedly puts Trent Reznor in charge of redesigned Beats Music app, presses forward with iTunes Radio revamp
- Yet another outage hits Apple's App Store & iTunes, preventing searches, discovery & downloads
- Apple debuts programatic iAd buys on iTunes Radio, 'Customer Match' demographic targeting
- US streaming music revenues eclipse CD sales for first time, as rebrand of Apple's Beats looms