Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 01:31 pm PT (04:31 pm ET)
Apple releases iTunes update with Wish List, language enhancementsApple on Wednesday released iTunes version 11.1.4, a minor update that brings enhanced Wish List viewing and language additions to the company's ubiquitous media management, purchasing and playback software.
According to the release notes, the latest version of iTunes allows users to view their store Wish List while browsing their library. In addition, language support for Arabic and Hebrew come built in.
Aside from the above, regular stability improvements and bug fixes are included in the point update.
Apple's last iTunes update came in November of last year when the company pushed out a bug fixes for the integrated software equalizer and viewing large media libraries.
iTunes 11.1.4 can be downloaded via the Mac App Store's Update section or Software Update.
On Topic: iTunes
- Apple Inc's new Swift language a "huge leap forward for iOS ecosystem," offers "enormous opportunity" with IBM in enterprise
- iTunes Software and Services fastest growing Apple business segment this year
- Apple releases iTunes 12 beta with 'elegant new design,' Family Sharing
- Apple's 2014 iTunes Festival in London to feature Maroon 5, Beck, Blondie, more
- Apple responds to EC complaints by touting iTunes' app controls as 'leading the industry,' cites iOS 8 "Ask To Buy" feature