We are currently experiencing server issues, please excuse any mess. More details are availble here.
Apple updates online store, Apple Store app for Valentine's DayApple on Tuesday rolled out a revamped Online Apple Store with flourishes of red and a new "Top Valentine's Gifts" section catering to shoppers looking to buy something special for their significant other this Feb. 14.
Aside from a few minor graphical revisions and new promotional text for products like the iPad Air ("Love is in the Air"), Apple's online storefront remains largely unchanged from its usual appearance.
As with the Online Apple Store's special holiday redesign, Tuesday's Valentine's Day revamp also features a section where customers can plan out their purchases to ensure arrival by Feb. 14. For example, all iPhone orders must be placed by Feb. 5 to guarantee on-time arrival when using the free shipping option, while buyers planning to use next-day air can wait until Feb. 11. Similar deadlines are available for iPads, Macs, iPods and accessories.
In addition to the website tweaks, Apple pushed out an update to its Apple Store app for iOS, which also features a Top Valentine's Gifts section.
On Topic: General
- First look: DJI touts Mavic Pro drone's compact design, spotlights continued partnership with Apple
- DJI launches ultraportable iOS-connected Mavic Pro camera drone for $999
- Apple patents laser mapping system, hybrid mechanical-capacitive keyboard, invisible I/O connectors
- Apple, Silicon Valley raised millions to fund Hillary Clinton platform backing tech's positions on encryption, privacy, innovation, patents, education
- Disney said to be weighing Twitter purchase to bolster online video efforts