Apple issues OS X 10.9.3 Mavericks beta to developers with minor changesApple on Tuesday pushed out the latest OS X Mavericks 10.9.3 beta seed to developers with no known issues.
The latest version of Apple's upcoming OS X maintenance update, dubbed build 13D43, comes six days after the previous seed was issued and once again asks developers to concentrate on the same focus areas as prior versions.
According to the accompanying seed notes, Apple is looking for feedback on Graphics Drivers, Audio, Mail, Safari and iTunes contacts and calendar synchronization.
Prior betas of the upcoming OS X 10.9.3 Mavericks brought support for pixel-doubling scaling, suggesting the update will introduce a so-called "Retina" output mode for late-2013 MacBook Pro with Retina display connecting to external 4K monitors
Developers can download the build 13D43 from Apple's Developer Portal or via Software Update.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple adds TRIM support for aftermarket SSDs in OS X 10.10.4
- GarageBand 10.1 for Mac adds Force Touch, Apple Music Connect publishing [u]
- Apple releases OS X 10.10.4 with Mail, Photos improvements, 'discoveryd' fix
- New iOS 8.4 will enable Apple Music, Beats 1 on Tuesday; Sonos, Android support coming later this year
- Adobe addresses new 'actively exploited' critical vulnerability in Flash, users urged to update