Apple issues OS X 10.9.3 Mavericks beta to developers with minor changesApple on Tuesday pushed out the latest OS X Mavericks 10.9.3 beta seed to developers with no known issues.
The latest version of Apple's upcoming OS X maintenance update, dubbed build 13D43, comes six days after the previous seed was issued and once again asks developers to concentrate on the same focus areas as prior versions.
According to the accompanying seed notes, Apple is looking for feedback on Graphics Drivers, Audio, Mail, Safari and iTunes contacts and calendar synchronization.
Prior betas of the upcoming OS X 10.9.3 Mavericks brought support for pixel-doubling scaling, suggesting the update will introduce a so-called "Retina" output mode for late-2013 MacBook Pro with Retina display connecting to external 4K monitors
Developers can download the build 13D43 from Apple's Developer Portal or via Software Update.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- How to watch Super Bowl 50 on your Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV
- Apple adds server-to-server web service requests to CloudKit
- Apple updates Final Cut Pro X, Compressor and Motion with new features
- Public beta testers get Apple's second build of OS X 10.11.4
- Apple seeds OS X 10.11.4 to developers with minor bug fixes