Apple issues OS X 10.9.3 Mavericks seed to developers with minor tweaksApple on Tuesday seeded the latest version of its OS X 10.9.3 Mavericks beta to developers with minor changes, asking testers concentrate on the usual built-in features including graphics and Mail.
Focus areas for build 13D55 include graphics drivers, audio, Safari, Mail and Contacts & Calendar syncing over USB in iTunes. These are the same areas of interest noted in Apple's previous beta issued last week.
Past betas of the upcoming OS X 10.9.3 Mavericks supplemental update brought support for scaling that doubles pixels for 4K monitor output, suggesting the update will introduce a so-called "Retina" output mode for late-2013 MacBook Pro with Retina display.
Developers can download the build 13D55 from Apple's Developer Portal or via Software Update.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- macOS virtual keyboard system resources lack function keys, suggest 'Magic Toolbar' legit
- Long-awaited Sid Meier title Civilization VI arrives on macOS
- Apple updates macOS Sierra to 10.12.1 with Mail, Safari, Photos fixes
- Trade-in coupon: $20 cash bonus when you trade in your old Mac ahead of rumored 2016 MacBook Pros
- LEGO rolls out Macs in the workplace to meet growing employee demand