Apple issues OS X 10.9.3 Mavericks seed to developers with minor tweaksApple on Tuesday seeded the latest version of its OS X 10.9.3 Mavericks beta to developers with minor changes, asking testers concentrate on the usual built-in features including graphics and Mail.
Focus areas for build 13D55 include graphics drivers, audio, Safari, Mail and Contacts & Calendar syncing over USB in iTunes. These are the same areas of interest noted in Apple's previous beta issued last week.
Past betas of the upcoming OS X 10.9.3 Mavericks supplemental update brought support for scaling that doubles pixels for 4K monitor output, suggesting the update will introduce a so-called "Retina" output mode for late-2013 MacBook Pro with Retina display.
Developers can download the build 13D55 from Apple's Developer Portal or via Software Update.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Pixelmator unveils major updates for iPad and Mac, Fleksy adds extensions and GIFs
- Art+Tech: Sunday MASS art dance party taps Mac apps for 3D projection mapping
- Apple releases third beta of OS X 10.10.2 with focuses on Wi-Fi, Mail & VoiceOver
- Apple releases Safari 8.0.2 to fix issues related to iCloud Drive & Keychain
- Adobe releases new Camera Raw and DNG Converter versions, Lightroom 5.7.1 update coming soon