Monday, December 20, 2004, 04:00 pm PT (07:00 pm ET)
Apple Xsan debut delayed till 2005In a statement provided to CNet News.com on Monday, Apple Computer said it will miss the deadline for shipping its Xsan storage management software.
The software was scheduled to go on sale by Monday, the last day of autumn, the company had previously said.
"Xsan will not ship this year; it will ship early next year," Apple said in Monday's statement. The company refused to comment on the source of the delay.
Xsan was announced in April and has remained in a testing phase ever since.
On Topic: General
- Samsung experts say Apple's patented features not valuable in trial
- Nike to reportedly exit wearables market, fires bulk of FuelBand team [u]
- Apple offers unclaimed WWDC tickets to select developers
- Briefly: Online Apple Store delays 24-hour ship times in Europe for Easter
- Samsung deal with Swiss clock maker portrayed as an affront to Apple