Macworld: Apple reportedly working on "large-screen technologies"Apple Computer may hold ambitions of taking its living room digital media strategy to the big screen — literally.
According to a research note released by American Technology analyst Shaw Wu on Monday, the company is working on "large-screen" technologies within its development labs.
"We are not certain on timing but our analysis indicates that AAPL is beyond prototype on large-screen technologies (for a larger monitor or possibly Apple-branded HDTV)," the analyst told his clients.
Wu maintained his Buy rating on shares of Apple with a $99 price target, recommending that clients buy the stock on dips.
On Topic: General
- Samsung shutters flagship retail 'Experience Store' in London
- Apple-backed Rockstar Consortium to shed 4,000 patents, end lawsuits in $900M deal
- Apple's Tim Cook named CEO of the year by CNN
- Exclusive Apple Campus 2 December 2014 aerial tour shows progress on 'spaceship' building, theater, more
- Apple TV patent turns iPads and iPhones into remote displays, supports reverse AirPlay mirroring