Apple posts details on $100 store credit for early iPhone ownersApple customers who bought an iPhone before August 22 may be eligible for an instant $100 electronic credit toward future purchases at Apple Retail Stores or the Apple Online Store. To see if you qualify, read on for Apple's just-released terms and conditions.
To receive your credit, follow these three easy steps:
Step 1: Identify your iPhone
To confirm eligibility, simply enter your phone number and iPhone serial number in the fields provided.
Step 2: Enter your access code
You will receive an SMS text message on your iPhone containing the access code to redeem your $100 credit. Enter your phone number and your access code in the fields provided to generate an electronic store credit.
Step 3: Get your $100 Apple Store credit
You will receive a $100 electronic store credit to purchase products at the Apple Retail Store or the Apple Online Store.
Requests for the $100 credit must be submitted by November 30, 2007. Participants must activate their iPhone with AT&T prior to submitting their claim. For information on how to activate, click here. A frequently asked questions list is also available here.
On Topic: General
- This week on AppleInsider: Ive's promotion, Apple Watch apps, augmented reality & more
- Apple CEO Tim Cook donates $6.56M to charity
- Exclusive Video: Apple Campus 2 Spaceship ring rising with Lego-like interlocking slabs
- Apple's Upper East Side store in Manhattan to open after WWDC on June 13
- Apple tops Consumer Reports satisfaction survey for computer technical support