Friday, September 14, 2007, 08:00 am PT (11:00 am ET)
Apple posts details on $100 store credit for early iPhone ownersApple customers who bought an iPhone before August 22 may be eligible for an instant $100 electronic credit toward future purchases at Apple Retail Stores or the Apple Online Store. To see if you qualify, read on for Apple's just-released terms and conditions.
To receive your credit, follow these three easy steps:
Step 1: Identify your iPhone
To confirm eligibility, simply enter your phone number and iPhone serial number in the fields provided.
Step 2: Enter your access code
You will receive an SMS text message on your iPhone containing the access code to redeem your $100 credit. Enter your phone number and your access code in the fields provided to generate an electronic store credit.
Step 3: Get your $100 Apple Store credit
You will receive a $100 electronic store credit to purchase products at the Apple Retail Store or the Apple Online Store.
Requests for the $100 credit must be submitted by November 30, 2007. Participants must activate their iPhone with AT&T prior to submitting their claim. For information on how to activate, click here. A frequently asked questions list is also available here.
On Topic: General
- Tim Cook offering lunch date at Apple HQ for charity
- Future Apple devices may boast environmental sensor suite with built-in thermometer
- Apple's display tech lets users interact with 3D objects in mid-air
- Judge denies Apple motion to stay upcoming e-books damages trial
- Apple 'on the prowl' with 24 acquisitions in last year and a half