We are currently experiencing server issues, please excuse any mess. More details are available here.
High-quality unboxing photos of Apple's fourth-gen iPod nanoThe new fourth generation Nano is Apple's thinnest iPod yet, but still delivers the same high resolution display of last year's wider, square model. It introduces Genius playlist creation on the go, audio recording features when used with a mic, and an accelerometer that enables "shake to shuffle" and automatic landscape reorientation with Cover Flow.
The new Nano ships with standard headphones; Apple will release two headphone options next month that include a mic and playback/volume controls: a standard earbud pair for $29 and a premium dual driver, in ear set for $79.
Past photos for comparisons: first-gen iPod nano (2005), second-gen iPod nano (2006), third-generation iPod nano (2007).
On Topic: iPod
- Apple-licensed iPod navigation patent invalidated by US regulatory agency
- Apple Maps adds Parkopedia data on garages and parking lots
- AI readers pick: Your favorite news app for iPhone and iPad is Apple News
- AI readers pick: The best note taking app for iOS is Apple Notes
- Apple issues rare software update for 7th-gen iPod nano devices