Black Friday: Apple knocks up to $61 off 9.7-inch iPads, full stock of iPad minis at MacMallAs part of Apple's Black Friday sale, the company has cut between $41-$61 off the new iPad with Retina display and $31 off 16GB iPad 2s. Meanwhile, Mac minis remain regularly priced and won't ship for two weeks, but MacMall has virtually the entire iPad mini product line in stock and ready to ship immediately.
All current iPad prices and availability can be seen in our live iPad Price Guide (an abridge version also posted below). Apple has the best prices on the iPad 4 with Retina display by a few bucks, while MacMall is offering the best price on the 16GB iPad 2 at $329 ($70 off) and the entirety of the iPad 3 line while supplies last.
It's also worth nothing that while Apple won't ship new iPad mini orders for two weeks, MacMall tells us it has virtually the entire product line in stock, including cellular models. (The only exception being the 16GB white and black WiFi models, both of which ship to customers next week, which still beats Apple by a week. ) Wal-Mart and Target also have a handful of minis left for online shipping.
And don't forget to sell your old iPads for cash to the varioustrade in services). It helps offset the cost of the new model, in some cases by hundreds of dollars.
|16GB Silver/White WiFi Only||$249.99||$244.00*||$249.00+||$239.00||sold out||$5.00|
|16GB Space Grey WiFi Only||$238.25||$244.00*||$249.00+||$239.00||sold out||$10.75|
|16GB Black WiFi Only||$249.99||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||$0.00|
|16GB White WiFi + Sprint||place order||n/a||sold out||$322.99||$56.01|
On Topic: iPad
- Apple lands exclusive digital access to enhanced Harry Potter series on iBooks
- Disney animators test Apple's iPad Pro, reveal screen has roughed surface for drawing
- Rumor: iPad Pro, Apple Pencil & Smart Keyboard to go on sale first week of November
- Apple's HomeKit gets support from MediaTek via IoT chip SDKs aimed at appliances, small devices
- Pixar staff gets early chance to test iPad Pro & Apple Pencil