Briefly: Apple cofounder Steve Wozniak talks Apple I, Jobs, and more in rare video from 1984A reportedly rediscovered video from 1984 shows Apple cofounder Steve Wozniak talking about all things Apple, including his time with Steve Jobs, creating the Apple I and Apple II, and more.
AppleInsider was made aware of the video series by uploader Vince Patton, who said the footage comes from a VHS recording of a talk Wozniak gave on Oct. 4, 1984, to the Denver Apple Pi computer club. While the quality is not of the highest caliber, it is surprisingly watchable given its age.
In the videos, Woz discusses everything from being a college prankster to working on some of the most important products in Apple history.
Also part of the collection is a short speech from Randy Wigginton, Apple employee No. 6 and creator of a number of Mac applications including MacWrite.
On Topic: General
- Kate Winslet, others rumored to join cast of upcoming Steve Jobs movie
- Led by Whole Foods shoppers, Apple Pay accounted for 1% of digital payment dollars in November
- Apple slams BBC report on suppliers, says provided facts were 'clearly missing' from broadcast
- Apple CEO Tim Cook gives 'substantial' sum to gay rights initiative
- Undercover video shows alleged worker rights violations at Apple supplier