Thursday, March 21, 2013, 10:15 pm PT (01:15 am ET)
Briefly: Apple cofounder Steve Wozniak talks Apple I, Jobs, and more in rare video from 1984A reportedly rediscovered video from 1984 shows Apple cofounder Steve Wozniak talking about all things Apple, including his time with Steve Jobs, creating the Apple I and Apple II, and more.
AppleInsider was made aware of the video series by uploader Vince Patton, who said the footage comes from a VHS recording of a talk Wozniak gave on Oct. 4, 1984, to the Denver Apple Pi computer club. While the quality is not of the highest caliber, it is surprisingly watchable given its age.
In the videos, Woz discusses everything from being a college prankster to working on some of the most important products in Apple history.
Also part of the collection is a short speech from Randy Wigginton, Apple employee No. 6 and creator of a number of Mac applications including MacWrite.
On Topic: General
- iPhone-controlled August Smart Lock finally starts shipping to preorder customers
- Apple patent embeds physical iPhone control, feedback components beneath flexible display
- Apple to restrict CloudKit services to latest iOS 8, OS X Yosemite betas ahead of launch
- Amazon buys Twitch for $970M, pushes into video streaming market
- Review: Lockitron Internet-connected smart door lock