Apple's latest TV ad focuses on the iPhone 5's cameraApple on Thursday aired its newest TV commercial for the iPhone, with the spot straying from the tone set by the company's most recent iPhone and iPad ads, which highlighted the bevy of apps available for iOS.
The commercial, titled "Photos Every Day," marks the return to a focus on hardware last seen in September when the iPhone 5 first launched.
Unlike those commercials, which had a humorous tone and playful music, the latest iPhone spot, which shows people using the smartphone's camera, has a more "dramatic" feel. The newest ad is also a departure from the latest app-centric campaign touting the hundreds of thousands of apps available across all iOS devices.
Only one line of dialogue makes its way into the ad, with the narrator saying at the end of the one-minute long spot, "Everyday, more photos are taken with the iPhone than any other camera."
On Topic: iPhone
- Lyft, Seamless & Amazon Instant Video add iPhone 6 & 6 Plus screen support; JetBlue gains Touch ID
- Apple seeks Shanghai-based Apple Pay engineer ahead of anticipated China launch
- Orlando Magic are first NBA team to support Apple Pay for in-arena purchases
- T-Mobile announces new 'Data Stash' rollover mobile data plans starting with 10GB for free
- Samsung in talks with LoopPay to launch Apple Pay competitor in 2015