Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 03:12 pm PT (06:12 pm ET)
Apple seeds OS X 10.8.4 beta build 12E52 to developersExactly one week after the last OS X 10.8.4 beta was released to developers, Apple on Wednesday seeded build 12E52 of the upcoming maintenance update with no known issues.
The latest build's release notes once again ask developers to focus on Wi-Fi, Graphics Drivers and Safari.
Build 12E52 is the seventh release for OS X 10.8.4, and comes four versions a line of code was discovered pointing to Apple's ongoing efforts to introduce the 802.11ac Wi-Fi protocol in an upcoming Mac refresh.
Developers can access the freshest build through Software Update in the Mac App Store and Apple's Developer webpage.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple issues OS X 10.9.3 Mavericks beta to developers with minor changes
- Apple issues iMovie for Mac update with new features, bug fixes
- Apple releases Xcode 5.1.1 update with bug fixes, stability improvements
- Apple issues sixth OS X 10.9.3 Mavericks seed to developers with minor tweaks
- Dropbox bringing Mailbox to the Mac, launches new Carousel photo app