Wednesday, June 05, 2013, 10:37 am PT (01:37 pm ET)
Apple releases iTunes 11.0.4, fixing sync bugs and iTunes Store login issueApple on Wednesday released iTunes 11.0.4, a minor update for its media player and digital storefront that promises to address issues related to syncing and purchasing content.
"This update fixes a problem that may cause iTunes to quit if you switch between wired and wireless syncing and addresses an issue that may require you to log into the iTunes Store repeatedly," the official release notes state.
iTunes 11.0.4 is now available for download from the Mac App Store, and will be provided through Apple's website.
The last iTunes update, version 11.0.3, arrived last month, bringing a new MiniPlayer featuring artwork and a progress bar. That update also included an improved Songs View in the software.
The last major update to the software was released as iTunes 11 last November. It featured a complete overhaul of the application's design, along with a new storefront and tighter integration with Apple's iCloud suite of services.
On Topic: iTunes
- Apple fills out iTunes Festival lineup, deadmau5 to kick off event
- Apple expands Volume Purchase Program to 16 new countries in education, business push
- Apple adds 21 acts to iTunes Festival card including Lenny Kravitz, The Script and more
- Apple remembers Robin Williams with iTunes tribute page
- Apple adds Family Sharing support information to iOS, Mac App Store listings