Feedly Pro goes live with article search, 'premium support' for $45 per yearPopular Google Reader alternative Feedly opened its premium subscription service to all comers on Monday, granting users access to a highly requested article search function and other features for a monthly fee.
After a limited 5,000-person test run earlier in August, Feedly, one of the top alternatives to Google's erstwhile Reader, has opened its for pay premium subscription service to all users.
Dubbed "Feedly Pro," the premium offering gives users one-click saves to Pocket and Evernote, priority placement for support requests, HTTPS and the ability to search for articles within an RSS feed.
According to the company, the subscription money will help scale up the Feedly cloud infrastructure to support additional apps, as well as further development of planned features and customer support. As for the upcoming feature set, Pro users will get the chance to vote on what rolls out next, though the details of the voting system have not been revealed.
Pricing starts at $5 per month, or $45 per year, and those interested can click here to sign up. Along with a Web client, Feedly also has a universal iOS app, which is free to download from the App Store.
On Topic: General
- Apple event invite inspires wild speculation about 'iPhone 7' iris scanning, bokeh, more
- EU will order Ireland to collect over $1B in back taxes from Apple - report
- Apple sends invitations for 'iPhone 7' event on Sept. 7: 'See you on the 7th'
- Sell your iPhone trade-in to BuyBackWorld ahead of Apple's iPhone 7 and grab a 10% cash bonus
- Fitbit reveals new Charge 2 and Flex 2 fitness trackers, plus updated app