Deals: $250 off 13" MacBook Pro with CD/DVD; $150 off new iMac; up to $600 off Retina closeoutsWhile supplies last, AppleInsider readers this week are being offered exclusive, rock-bottom pricing on a current 13-inch MacBook Pro and current 21-inch iMac. Meanwhile, discounts on early 2013 Retina MacBook Pros have increased to $270-$600.
Specifically, B&H Photo is offering AppleInsider readers the following two Macs at industry leading prices that are at least $50 lower than the next best price (and Best Buy's current sale):
- 13-inch MacBook Pro 2.9GHz/8GB/750GB/CD/DVD for $1,249 ($250 savings)
- 21.5-inch iMac 2.7GHz/8GB/1TB/640M for $1,149.00 ($150 savings)
B&H also only charges sales tax on orders shipped to New York and extends AppleInsider readers exclusive savings (how to save) on 3-year AppleCare Protection Plans when purchased alongside a new Mac. As such, the final pricing with AppleCare for these models looks like this:
- 13-inch MacBook Pro 2.9GHz/8GB/750GB/CD/DVD with AppleCare for $1,428.99 ($319 savings)
- 21.5-inch iMac 2.7GHz/8GB/1TB/640M with AppleCare for $1,271 ($197 savings)
Those same AppleCare discounted bundles are also available on all other Macs listed in AppleInsider's Mac+AppleCare Price Guide each and every day.
MacBook Pros with 3-Years of AppleCare
At the same time, readers looking for the lowest prices on Apple's new MacBook Airs & MacBook Pros without an added protection plan can turn to our regular Mac Price Guide, where readers can use Promo Code APPLEINSIDER01 at MacMall to save between $48 and $600 on all 2013 MacBook Airs, MacBook Pros, MacBook Pros with Retina displays and iMacs.
On Topic: MacBook Pro
- Apple pulls legacy non-Retina MacBook Pro from retail store displays
- MacOS Sierra code hints at MacBook Pro touch bar, Touch ID integration
- Apple preparing changes to MacBook lineup this month
- MacBook Pro with OLED touchbar visualized in new concept renderings
- Rumor: New MacBook Pros will be announced by Apple this month, begin shipping in August