Thursday, June 19, 2014, 04:50 pm PT (07:50 pm ET)
Apple issues OS X 10.9.4 Mavericks beta to developers with no major changesApple on Thursday seeded a new beta build of the upcoming OS X 10.9.4 Mavericks maintenance update, with the latest version coming with minor bug fixes and minor tweaks.
The latest OS X 10.9.4 Mavericks build 13E19 marks the return to Apple's usual one-week build release interval, coming eight days after the second beta was issued earlier in June. The initial seed was issued at the end of May following the public release of OS X 10.9.3
As with the previous OS X 10.9.3 betas, Apple is asking developers to focus on Graphics Drivers and Safari. The new OS X 10.9.4 releases tack on extra areas of interest including Bluetooth, Audio Drivers, Finder and the App Store.
Developers can download the latest builds via Apple's Developer Portal or Software Update.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple releases OS X 10.9.5 Mavericks with reliability enhancements, includes Safari 7.0.6
- Apple releases new OS X Yosemite betas for developers, public beta participants
- Apple Watch, AirDrop, iBeacon & Continuity coax advanced features from Bluetooth & WiFi
- VMWare releases Fusion 7 with support for OS X Yosemite and Retina optimization
- Apple issues first iCloud for Windows beta with iCloud Drive support