Apple issues OS X 10.9.4 Mavericks beta to developers with no major changesApple on Thursday seeded a new beta build of the upcoming OS X 10.9.4 Mavericks maintenance update, with the latest version coming with minor bug fixes and minor tweaks.
The latest OS X 10.9.4 Mavericks build 13E19 marks the return to Apple's usual one-week build release interval, coming eight days after the second beta was issued earlier in June. The initial seed was issued at the end of May following the public release of OS X 10.9.3
As with the previous OS X 10.9.3 betas, Apple is asking developers to focus on Graphics Drivers and Safari. The new OS X 10.9.4 releases tack on extra areas of interest including Bluetooth, Audio Drivers, Finder and the App Store.
Developers can download the latest builds via Apple's Developer Portal or Software Update.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Trade-in coupon: $20 cash bonus when you trade in your old Mac ahead of rumored 2016 MacBook Pros
- LEGO rolls out Macs in the workplace to meet growing employee demand
- IBM deploying 1,300 Macs per week, Apple users need much less support than PC counterparts
- Quicken releases 2017 updates for Mac & iOS personal finance apps
- Adobe issues Flash updates to deal with 'critical' security holes