Apple issues OS X 10.9.4 Mavericks beta to developers with bug fixesOne week after seeding the last OS X 10.9.4 Mavericks beta, Apple on Thursday issued to developers a new build of the upcoming maintenance update, with the latest version coming with minor bug fixes and minor tweaks.
The latest OS X 10.9.4 Mavericks build 13E25 continues Apple's usual one-week release interval and follows build 13E19 seeded last week.
Thursday's release focuses on the same areas, including Graphics Drivers, Safari, Bluetooth, Audio Drivers, Finder and the App Store.
The initial seed was issued at the end of May following the public release of OS X 10.9.3. Along with developers, Apple announced a limited number of consumers can also take part in testing out betas seeds.
Developers can download the latest builds via Apple's Developer Portal or Software Update.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- New adware scripts mouse clicks to access OS X Keychain, could lead to password theft
- Apple releases 8th developer, 6th public betas of OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Apple releases Logic Pro X 10.2, MainStage 3.2 updates with Alchemy synthesizer
- VMware launches Fusion 8 with Windows 10 & OS X El Capitan support
- Apple issues sixth Xcode 7 beta to developers with minor bug fixes