Apple issues OS X 10.9.4 Mavericks beta to developers with bug fixesOne week after seeding the last OS X 10.9.4 Mavericks beta, Apple on Thursday issued to developers a new build of the upcoming maintenance update, with the latest version coming with minor bug fixes and minor tweaks.
The latest OS X 10.9.4 Mavericks build 13E25 continues Apple's usual one-week release interval and follows build 13E19 seeded last week.
Thursday's release focuses on the same areas, including Graphics Drivers, Safari, Bluetooth, Audio Drivers, Finder and the App Store.
The initial seed was issued at the end of May following the public release of OS X 10.9.3. Along with developers, Apple announced a limited number of consumers can also take part in testing out betas seeds.
Developers can download the latest builds via Apple's Developer Portal or Software Update.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Dropbox says OS X 10.10.1 Yosemite update resolves crashing issue, urges download
- Apple issues first OS X 10.10.2 Yosemite beta to developers for testing [u]
- Adobe announces Lightroom 5.7 with new Aperture and iPhoto importer tool, Black Friday subscription pricing
- Google launches first 64-bit Chrome Web browser for OS X
- Apple's OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 update improves Wi-Fi reliability, fixes Mail bugs, more