Apple fixes podcast downloading, browsing bugs with latest iTunes updateApple on Thursday rolled out the latest version of iTunes with bug fixes in place for updating of subscribed podcasts and episode browsing.
iTunes 11.3.1 addresses two separate podcast handling problems that caused the app to unexpectedly stop downloading new episodes of subscribed podcasts and freeze the program when browsing through podcast episodes in a list.
The minor update comes nearly one month after Apple released the last major update that brought HD iTunes Extras —behind-the-scenes footage, short films, director commentaries, HD photos —to Mac and Apple TV. Apple also announced that Extras will be available for iOS devices when iOS 8 debuts this fall.
Apple's iTunes 11.3.1 can be downloaded through Apple's dedicated webpage or Software Update.
On Topic: iTunes
- Revenue from Apple Music, Apple Pay & other Apple services jumps 24 percent in Q4
- Kanye West blames conflict between Apple Music & Tidal for missing projects
- Apple's Beats 1 head DJ Zane Lowe giving music keynote at 2017 SXSW
- Apple debuts Apple Music ad touting revamped UI, custom playlists, Beats 1
- Jimmy Iovine talks past, future of Apple Music in new interview