Apple launches woven nylon, new color options for Apple Watch bands [u]During its Monday press event, Apple introduced a range of new band options for the Apple Watch, including a new material choice, woven nylon. [Updated]
Four of Apple's new woven nylon bands
The woven nylon bands use a four-layer construction, and come in seven different color patterns. These include options like black, gold/red, "pearl" and "royal blue." Each is on sale today for $49.
The company's sport and leather bands also have new color options, such as a yellow sport band, and an orange leather strap. Finally, the leaked space-black Milanese loop has been confirmed and costs $199, $50 more than the regular loop.
Apple simultaneously cut the entry price of the Watch to $299.
On Topic: Apple Watch
- Apple retail employees invited to evaluate watchOS 3 wheelchair activity tracking
- New Apple patent backs company's interest in micro-LED for future devices
- Rumor: Apple developing power-efficient micro-LED panels for 2017 Apple Watch
- Fueled by Apple Watch, smartwatch prices surge as basic activity trackers tumble
- Coach Apple Watch bands now available in stores starting at $125