Apple launches woven nylon, new color options for Apple Watch bands [u]During its Monday press event, Apple introduced a range of new band options for the Apple Watch, including a new material choice, woven nylon. [Updated]
Four of Apple's new woven nylon bands
The woven nylon bands use a four-layer construction, and come in seven different color patterns. These include options like black, gold/red, "pearl" and "royal blue." Each is on sale today for $49.
The company's sport and leather bands also have new color options, such as a yellow sport band, and an orange leather strap. Finally, the leaked space-black Milanese loop has been confirmed and costs $199, $50 more than the regular loop.
Apple simultaneously cut the entry price of the Watch to $299.
On Topic: Apple Watch
- Apple seeks lawyer with HIPAA expertise for health initiative
- Tim Cook hints Apple pushing further into health through Apple Watch & other devices
- Deals: iMac 5K for $1,499, 38mm "Apple Watch" for $399 plus free stand, iPad Air for $270
- How Apple Watch became the iPod of the future
- Control your Bentley's seat massagers from your wrist with new Apple Watch app