Last Call! Got a new Mac? Save up to 25% on standalone AppleCare plans with no tax in 48 statesEnds today! If you received a new Mac for the holidays or bought a 2016 12" MacBook on release day, now is the time to purchase an AppleCare extended protection plan before the one-year warranty expires. Adorama is slashing prices on standalone AppleCare purchases by as much as $90 —and all plans comes with free shipping and no tax outside NY and NJ.
For a limited time only, Adorama, an Apple authorized reseller, is discounting AppleCare plans by $25 to $90 off MSRP exclusively for AppleInsider readers with instant savings and promo code APINSIDER. If you were undecided about adding AppleCare when buying a new MacBook Pro or received a Mac as a gift this holiday season, it's a great time to pick up a protection plan while the bonus savings are in effect. Each plan also qualifies for free shipping and Adorama will not collect sales tax on orders shipped outside NY and NJ. This means shoppers outside these two states can save $30 to $115 on average compared to paying full price with tax at the Apple Store. To redeem the savings on the AppleCare plans shown below, follow the step-by-step instructions near the bottom of this article. Offer expires Jan. 31.
Want to verify your Mac is eligible for AppleCare coverage? Visit Apple's Check Service and Support Coverage page and enter the device's serial number to confirm eligibility.
Standalone AppleCare plans
AppleCare for iMac (MD006LL/A) for $129.00
($40 off + no tax outside NY & NJ)
AppleCare for 15" MacBook Pro (MD012LL/A) for $259.00
($90 off + no tax outside NY & NJ)
AppleCare for MacBook / MacBook Air / 13" MacBook Pro (MD014LL/A) for $199.00
($50 off + no tax outside NY & NJ)
AppleCare for Mac Pro (MD008LL/A) for $199.00
($50 off + no tax outside NY & NJ)
AppleCare for Mac mini (MD010LL/A) for $74.00
($25 off + no tax outside NY & NJ)
Price with instant savings and promo code APINSIDER using the pricing links above. Adorama will not collect sales tax on orders shipped outside NY and NJ.
Although every new Mac comes with a one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary telephone technical support courtesy of Apple, users have the option of extending the coverage with an AppleCare protection plan —as long as it's added before the original warranty expires. With AppleCare, coverage is extended to three years from the original purchase date of a qualifying Mac. Coverage includes your Mac computer and its original included accessories, battery (1), Apple memory, AirPort (4), and Apple USB SuperDrive.
Need a new Mac?
If you're in the market for a new Mac with AppleCare, Adorama is also taking $150 to $415 off Late 2016 MacBook Pros bundled with an extended AppleCare protection plan. Factor in the fact that Adorama will not collect sales tax on orders shipped outside NY and NJ, and shoppers can save up to $750 on Apple's latest line of laptops.
(%) Step by Step Instructions for these Deals at Adorama
- 1) Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
2) Click on the price link to the desired AppleCare plan from this article. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon WON'T WORK. Once you click through a price link, you'll see a price that's higher than advertised (we'll fix that in a moment).
3) Add the AppleCare plan to your cart anyway, and when you're done shopping, begin the checkout process.
4) After you enter your shipping information, move to the Payment section during checkout.
5) Look for a link that says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?" next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
6) Enter the coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under "Promo Savings" above the order total.
7) That's it. If you live outside NY & NJ Adorama will also not collect sales tax on your order.
As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll try and help.
Additional Apple Deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running a handful of additional exclusive promotions this month on other Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in discounts on AppleCare, software and accessories. These deals are as follows:
- Deal #1: $265-$415 off 2016 15" MacBook Pros + AppleCare & no tax in 48 states
- Deal #2: $150-$300 off 13" MacBook Pros with Touch Bar + AppleCare & no tax in 48 states
- Deal #3: $50 off any 13" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar or $100 off any 15" MBP TouchBar
- Deal #4: $50-$200 off 2016 13" MacBook Pros without Touch Bar + no tax in 48 states
- Deal #5: Save up to 98% on courses, gadgets and software in the AppleInsider Shop