Topic: Note 3
10/21/2013, 06:10 pm
T-Mobile chief executive John Legere intended to use Twitter to direct attention to Samsung Mobile's latest Note 3 phablet, but inadvertently did so via his new iPhone 5s, joining a list of major figures who have made the same mistake.
Latest Apple Headlines
NAB Show 2017: FeiyuTech iPhone gimbals ~6 hours ago
Verizon debuts unlimited data plan for prepaid customers ~14 hours ago
- Garmin's Fenix 5 smartwatch aims at athletes, not Apple Watch fans
- Review: Apple's 2017 9.7" iPad with A9 CPU isn't a game-changer, but it isn't supposed to be
- Audeze's Lightning-connected iSine 10 planar magnetic headphones are the best in-ear set we've ever heard
- D-Link's HomeKit-connected Omna 180 is a great pet, baby or nanny cam, but security hounds should look elsewhere
- Review: eero Wi-Fi is a solid option for Apple's outgoing AirPort
Active Forum Topics
All-new Mac Pro with modular design, Apple-branded pro displays coming in 2018
Review: Apple's new wireless AirPods put a smile on 2016
New 'pro' iMac said to have discrete GPU and Xeon E3 processor, ship at end of 2017
Apple A10 iPhone 7 speeds past Samsung Galaxy S8, Google Pixel, LG G6 & BBK 3T (with 2x RA...
Another alleged 'iPhone 8' schematic shows Touch ID home button on back of device, vertica...