10/18/2007, 10:10 am
For the second time in as many years, Mac maker Apple Inc. is awaiting the official nod from chip supplier Intel Corp. before announcing a brawny update to its Mac Pro workstations aimed at media professionals.
Latest Apple Headlines
Samsung to reveal cause of Galaxy Note 7 explosions on Sunday ~38 minutes ago
How to pair Apple's AirPods with iPhone and Mac ~2 hours ago
- Review: LG UltraFine 5K Display with Thunderbolt 3 for Apple's 2016 MacBook Pro
- Review: Master & Dynamic MW50 Wireless Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones
- Review: Bragi's Headphone offers a solid alternative to Apple AirPods
- Review: Apple's new wireless AirPods put a smile on 2016
- Review: Using LG's UltraFine 4K Display with Apple's USB-C MacBooks is as simple as can be
Active Forum Topics
What history teaches about Apple's windows of opportunity for 2017
What you can and cannot do with an Apple Pencil on iPad Pro
Apple says hidden Safari setting led to flawed Consumer Reports MacBook Pro battery tests
Peter Thiel says 'age of Apple' at its end
Former Apple engineer says company more rigid, less competitive under Tim Cook than Steve ...