For the next few hours only, or until supplies run out, Apple authorized reseller B&H Photo is offering the lowest price we've ever seen on Apple's brand new 9.7" iPad Pro (128GB, Wi-Fi + 4G LTE, Rose Gold) at $629 with free shipping an no sales tax outside NY.
As part of its Cyber Monday Sale, Apple authorized reseller B&H is running this $629.00 special as a flash deal on its Deal Zone site. This offer comes on the heels of a similar deal from B&H on Black Friday that lasted only 3 hours. Each new 9.7" iPad Pro (128GB, Wi-Fi + 4G LTE, Rose Gold) includes free expedited shipping and B&H won't collect sales tax on your order if you live outside NY. To see how these prices stack up, don't forget to check out our 9.7" iPad Pro Price Guide.
128GB Rose Gold WiFi + Cellular for $629.00 ($200 off + no tax outside NY & NJ)
Pairs perfect with an Apple Pencil:
Apple Pencil for iPad Pro for $99.00 @ B&H (In Stock, no tax outside NY & NJ)
Apple Pencil for iPad Pro for $84.99 @Amazon ($14 off)
Additional Apple Deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running a handful of additional exclusive promotions this month on other Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in free gifts like Parallels 12 or a SuperDrive. These deals are as follows:
- Deal #1: $265-$275 off 2016 15" MacBook Pros with Touch Bar + AppleCare & no tax in 48 states
- Deal #2: $150-$160 off 2016 13" Apple MacBook Pros with Touch Bar + AppleCare & no tax in 48 states
- Deal #3: $50 off any 13" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar or $100 off any 15" MBP TB
- Deal #4: iPad Air 2s as low as $369 with free shipping & no tax outside NY
- Deal #5: $60-$250 off Late 2016 13" MacBook Pros without Touch Bar + no tax in 48 states
- Deal #6: Save up to 98% on courses, gadgets and software in the AppleInsider Shop