Amazon-owned Woot launches mega Apple clearance sale
Woot has launched a clearance sale discounting MacBooks, MacBook Pros, iPad Pros, iPhones and more by hundreds of dollars. Prices start at just $179 during the open box sale, with limited quantities available at the reduced prices.
Deals on open box Apple devices
According to Woot, the units in the open box sale have been opened for the following reasons: photo sample, tested working customer return, or having damaged packaging. Some non-essential items may be missing from the box as well, but these factors and the 30-day Woot warranty as opposed to Apple's normal warranty allow for the reduced sale prices.
If you're a college student looking for a budget-friendly device or simply want the lowest price on a Mac, iPad or iPhone, check out all of the items on Woot's open box sale page.
Open box deals: top picks
- 2017 12" MacBook (1.2GHz, 8GB, 256GB) Gold: $609.99 ($690 off) [Or buy new for $999]
- 2017 12" MacBook (1.3GHz, 8GB, 512GB) Space Gray: $699.99 ($900 off) [Or buy new for $1,199]
- 2017 13" MacBook (3.1GHz, 8GB, 256GB) Space Gray: $949.99 ($850 off)
- 2017 15" MacBook (2.8GHz, 16GB, 256GB, Radeon Pro 555) Silver: $1,399.99 ($1,000 off)
- 2018 15" MacBook (2.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB, Radeon Pro 560X) Silver: $1,689.99 ($1,110 off)
Free shipping for Amazon Prime members. For even more open box deals, check out Woot's sale. And for deals on models in new condition, visit the AI Apple Price Guide.
Additional Apple dealslowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus discounts on AppleCare, software and more. These offers are as follows: