Friday, May 21, 2004, 09:00 am PT (12:00 pm ET)
Apple seeds Mac OS X 10.3.4 build 7H60Continuing to wrap up the development of Mac OS X 10.3.4, Apple seeded developers yesterday with build 7H60 of the system update.
The company reportedly notes one recently discovered issue with the latest set of builds, which is listed in the accompanying developer notes. According to document, certain iBook models may experience slow response times when waking up from sleep.
Apple last seeded developers on Tuesday with Mac OS X 10.3.4 build 7H58.
On Topic: General
- Apple gets official green light to build San Francisco flagship store
- Apple to open small stores in India, focus on entry-level iOS devices in battle for growing market
- Apple tech monitors device aging, adjusts operating parameters to ensure optimal performance
- Apple quietly improves loyalty pricing for businesses, educational institutions
- Samsung appeals final judgment in first Apple v. Samsung California trial, drops asserted SEPs from second