Friday, May 21, 2004, 09:00 am PT (12:00 pm ET)
Apple seeds Mac OS X 10.3.4 build 7H60Continuing to wrap up the development of Mac OS X 10.3.4, Apple seeded developers yesterday with build 7H60 of the system update.
The company reportedly notes one recently discovered issue with the latest set of builds, which is listed in the accompanying developer notes. According to document, certain iBook models may experience slow response times when waking up from sleep.
Apple last seeded developers on Tuesday with Mac OS X 10.3.4 build 7H58.
On Topic: General
- Apple leadership awarded restricted stock unit bonus currently worth $19M
- Apple spent $1M on lobbying US government in Q3, focused on health, data privacy, more
- GT Advanced reaches bankruptcy deal with Apple, will sell off more than 2,000 sapphire furnaces to pay debt
- Hackers targeting Apple iCloud users in mainland China with 'massive' attack
- Apple's patented iPhone-based CarPlay remote starts cars, performs high-level functions