Friday, May 21, 2004, 09:00 am PT (12:00 pm ET)
Apple seeds Mac OS X 10.3.4 build 7H60Continuing to wrap up the development of Mac OS X 10.3.4, Apple seeded developers yesterday with build 7H60 of the system update.
The company reportedly notes one recently discovered issue with the latest set of builds, which is listed in the accompanying developer notes. According to document, certain iBook models may experience slow response times when waking up from sleep.
Apple last seeded developers on Tuesday with Mac OS X 10.3.4 build 7H58.
On Topic: General
- US carriers agree to standard set of rules for unlocking phones, tablets
- Apple's own medical experts say death at Pegatron not related to working conditions
- Apple looks to curb Web browser UI spoofing using real-time camera images
- Apple scores court win in South Korea as judge tosses Samsung patent suit
- Apple's 'Hour of Code' workshops take kids hands-on with coding