Friday, May 21, 2004, 09:00 am PT (12:00 pm ET)
Apple seeds Mac OS X 10.3.4 build 7H60Continuing to wrap up the development of Mac OS X 10.3.4, Apple seeded developers yesterday with build 7H60 of the system update.
The company reportedly notes one recently discovered issue with the latest set of builds, which is listed in the accompanying developer notes. According to document, certain iBook models may experience slow response times when waking up from sleep.
Apple last seeded developers on Tuesday with Mac OS X 10.3.4 build 7H58.
On Topic: General
- European Commission finds Ireland's tax deal with Apple amounts to illegal state aid
- Apple patents glasses-free interactive holographic touchscreen display
- Apple's Beats sues Steven Lamar for claiming 'cofounder' status to sell new headphones
- Apple reports all iCloud services down for some users worldwide [ux2]
- GoPro's new iPhone-connected Hero4 wearable camera captures 4K video at 30fps